- After the order is successfully placed and the payment is completed, the system will generally ship within seven working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) according to the delivery address and payment time entered by the customer.
-香港(SF到付)、澳門(中通)、中國大陸(中通),其他國家(DHL,Fedex) 如有問題，請電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org聯絡客戶服務員。
- Priority is given to distribution services, We ship world wide .
-Hong Kong (SF ), Macau (Zhongtong), Mainland China (Zhongtong), other countries (DHL, Fedex) If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com to contact customer service representatives.
- During the order confirmation period, after selecting the relevant delivery service, the system will prompt the customer to choose the delivery method and relevant delivery charges.
- Free shipping is available for purchases of HK$500 or more or self-pickup in store (only in Hong Kong); if the order is less than HK$500 and requires delivery service, the shipping fee will be charged.
- Order processing will be based on the delivery method selected by the customer as the priority determining factor. If the order is less than HK$1000, and the delivery address is filled in non-our company's store address, and if the shipping fee has not been paid, we will contact the customer to pick it up at the store goods.
- If the delivery service is blocked for more than seven days due to failure to get in touch with the customer, it will be deemed to have given up the goods and no refund request will be accepted.
- For self-pick-up orders at the store, the customer must pick up the goods within 14 days from the date the goods arrive at the store, and our company will handle the goods by themselves if the time is overdue.
- If the address selected by the customer is different from the actual delivery address, the delivery will be affected and the goods will be returned. In this case, the company will not be able to refund the shipping fee, and it will not affect the refund of the order purchased by the guest. If you need to send the shipment again, the freight will be automatically set to be paid on collection.
- If the delivery location is outside Hong Kong and Macao, the local customs may conduct random inspections of the goods and collect customs duties. If any additional costs are incurred, or any losses caused by import and export restrictions, the company will not be responsible.
- The company will do its best to pack the goods to a safe condition before shipping. If the goods are unfortunately damaged or lost in transit, the company will not be responsible. If the goods purchased by the customer contain glass products or other easily damaged items, please choose the way of goods carefully.
如有任何查詢，請直接電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 與本店客戶服務員聯絡。
- If you have any enquiries, please email directly to email@example.com to contact our customer service staff.
- In case of any disputes, the company reserves the right of final decision.